Wednesday, May 5, 2010

 

Balance

With my current work situation, I find myself trying to get out of the house for a little bit at least once a day. Usually its just a walk to the store or for coffee, though sometimes I sit in the park and do sudoku. On today's walk, I realized how nature has a natural balance for protection of itself. I noticed how with sun shining brightly that the trees are now covered with leaves and provide shade. They are providing natures cooling centers for humans and other animals along with smaller vegetation like smaller trees and plants. Then in the winter when all these things are looking for as much warmth while outside they shed their leaves to protect themselves but also to allow more sunlight. Its natural balance like this that makes me not be an atheist.

Labels:


Comments:
welcome back!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]