Monday, November 10, 2008

 

Its the Best time of the year


I'm loving it!

Comments:
Also, there's a 2-fer deal at Arby's.

I'm thinkin Arby's, but we don't have one. :(

I actually just checked. The nearest one is 70 miles away. Boo.
 
LOL - here I thought it was going to be about football season or something! :)

Are you the McGriddle fan too??
 
McGriddles are the worst sandwich in the world. I am a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit fan. Also the hashbrowns at McD's are great.

As for Arby's its been a long time. I think ever since we lived near the one that got shut down almost weekly for health code issues, I have been a little turned off from them.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]