Thursday, October 16, 2008

 

Congrats to Sean and Lindsay

Keri's nephew(Kelly's Brother), Sean got engaged this past weekend. I was aware of it going on since he used the same guy that I did for the engagement ring. However Sean went all out on the actually engagement. It was a complete suprise to Lindsay and Sean did it her home town of Cincinnati and made sure both families were there to celebrate after.

Click on the link below and go to Go ahead and grab the Kleenex…. and watch the video. They filmed the engagement. Pretty smooth. Sean was micked the whole time.

http://www.lifetime-video.com/blog/

Congrats to Sean and Lindsay on their engagement. I am so glad he went after me. I don't have to try and live up to this.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]