Thursday, March 27, 2008

 

Pussy issues

So I went to go check on the back porch since I am almost done with my work and the cat is still there. Mind you I opened the door and they came from another floor but they were almost at my door within seconds of opening it. Once outside I still felt the cat made a big interest to my porch neighbors. I also left a bowl of milk outside which the cat did not drink at all at least at this point. Also this was the most behaved cat I have ever seen so maybe its because it does not like milk. I love milk and I am a giant bowl full of crazy. So maybe milk is the big problem in society. Think about that for a while.

Comments:
Did you name the cat "They"!?

Maybe it's Nelson's cat...

Maybe "They" is lactose intolerant.
 
"I am a giant bowl full of crazy"

I couldn't have said it better myself.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]