Friday, March 14, 2008

 

Mental Block

I have this strange mental blog when it comes to language(spoken or technical) that the more I learn about the language the less I understand it. Well I am at another crossroads with a homework assignment for my C++ class. First I am kind of pissed that we took our final on this past Thursday yet he can still have homework due on Monday. I have been working on this assignment for a while but for some reason I just keep making it worse. I swear I thought I understand what it should be but it keeps giving me some damn errors. I really just want to get this stupid thing done. Also the problem with programming assignments is that you can not BS your way through it like a paper. So pretty much I need to figure out what I am doing wrong or not get credit for the assignment.

I hate school.

Comments:
You should have emailed me for help! I would have tried!
 
You'll get through it! Wish I remembered some of my C+ programming from my NU days!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]