Thursday, March 13, 2008

 

Lost Theory updated

If you have not seen 3-13's episode of lost and you care then stop reading.

God I love being right. I forgot to post another reason for why it was michael. But after my last post I remember that Ben told Michael when he left the island to take the boat in a certain direction and he would run into a freighter. Obviously, Michael then believe that Ben somehow is good for letting him and his son go.

Does anyone know whether this is the last season of Lost? I thought they had said it would be two more before this season started. However I can not imagine how this season is going to end and how they are going to have one more after. I guess maybe people go back to the island. I am also a little sad that we now know all the Oceanic 6. I was hoping there would be some mystery about who the last two were going to be.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]