Thursday, March 13, 2008

 

Lost Theory updated-jumped the gun

So I started writing the post prior to the end of the show. I have now realized that we still have one slot open for the oceanic six, though I guess he could have died after being rescued. Though that goes back to the whole thing about last seasons finale, whose funeral did Jack go to? I still think it is Michaels or Ben's, though this show messes with you some much though. I guess Jin's tombstone states the date of the crash of the plane as his date of death. So it might mean that he just never got off the island and this was part of the story for the 6 survivors, since we learned from Jack's testimony in court, that they claimed all was dead except for the 6 that got off.

Also so what happens to Michael or Desmond since they are both already on the freighter. I think Desmond dies and then Michael does survive and get off the island and he is the one that dies where Jack goes to his funeral.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]