Monday, March 24, 2008

 

I love the CBS monday line up

I grew up with the Must See TV or what ever the hell they were calling it on Thursday. Thursday was the sit-com night when I was younger. Now I have found that CBS Mondays are the best sitcom night on television. They have Big Bang Theory which might is humorous from the point of view of social akward geek(I think they are more nerds though) try to deal with somewhat social situations. Then you have "How I met your mother" which I think has to be the best sitcom on television for our generation. After that you have "Two and a half Men" which is such a guilty pleasure. There is not much substance to the show but its just damn funny. The to close it off they have "The new adventure of the old christine". She is really the first ex-seinfeld cast member to have a good show. The self deprecating humor in the show makes me actually laugh out loud. So if your bored on Mondays, or you miss Heroes then I recommend CBS's line up.

Comments:
I like "How I Met Your Mother", and I am thankful there are new episodes on right now, since there are no new episodes of the other shows I watch.

I LOVE "Heroes", can't wait until the next season starts!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]