Friday, March 21, 2008

 

Afraid of the WII

Now that I have the WII and I have time to play it. I am kind of afraid to play it. I want to play zelda but I could imagine that I am going to love the game and want to play it alot. However I think Sunday night will be the time. I was going to go to a show tonight but with the weather and the fact that I am exhausted from the week I figure its better to just watch some tv and go to sleep which I plan on doing soon.

Once I start playing I will let you all know how much I love it. It will be my spring break next week so I can go crazy and not care. Maybe I will even play while taking my top off. I love spring break.

Comments:
isn't it Wii?

The two large Is make it looks like WWII - and I was thinking to myself, who isn't afraid of WWII!?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]