Monday, December 3, 2007

 

Jorge Loo Case

I went to a dinner with my dad tonight to a dinner and George Lucas was the speaker. I will say he was a good speaker but not a great speaker. He also only spoke for a few minutes. Though I will say he was interesting to listen to and he did get better as the night went on. Here is a poor filming down by yours truly from pretty far back in the room, about the new star wars show called "Clone Wars". Its all animated or CG but it looked pretty cool. So I figured I would share it will all of you. Once again I apologize for the shaky and distorted footage but I did my best from where I was sitting.





Comments:
color me jealous!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]