Wednesday, November 14, 2007

 

Learning at Itunes

I was gtalking with an old work friend tonight and we got to talking about classes I was talking in school right now. He then brought up something that I had not heard about. Itunes now has a section called ITUNES U where you can download audio files for actual class lectures given certain schools. They cover a wide range of topics. So if your board and there was a class back in college you always wanted to take but didn't want to have to worry about the home then now is your chance. Also the best news of all is they are free.

Also after search I found this links to an actual class I took a little while back. It was a required class so techie's don't make fun of me. However for you non-tech folks who want to learn more about the wonderful world of Information Systems then I would recommend checking it out.

IT-201

Comments:
I think I read about this in wired a while back...

More than one post in a short time frame?! Does this mean that Dave is back?!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]