Monday, November 26, 2007

 

BSG Razor

Wow how pissed am I to find out that BSG will not be back till march. I thought at the end of last season they said it would be Jan. Now I am really pissed.

BSG fans if you have not see razor yet then dont read on:

I will say Razor was okay until the last 15 minutes where they truly linked it back to the show. I wish it was somewhat longer and I am slightly pissed for the way it ended. I totally understand how the show could leave you with such a point in order to bring it back the end of last season but I guess the question is do you believe them. I am being extremely vague since I do know a few people who do read this blog once in a blue moon who are not fully caught up. So I dont want to ruin it for them yet still talk to the people who are caught up.

I still love BSG and I got my parents to watch the miniseries this weekend. We started at 10:30om and I told them to let me know when they wanted to stop. It was almost 1:00 when I finally stopped it since they were so into it but I knew they also wanted to go to bed. So we ma y have two new BSG fans on our hands. Now I need to get my sister who I think will be easier and then after my brother who will be the hardest.

Comments:
thanks for the spoiler warning. We watched the first 10 minutes I think and that's it. we'll get to it eventually, but we have to fill Caroline in on all the background info first.
 
Yeah, so, FOUR MONTHS later we finally watched Razor, prompted really only by the fact that the series starts up again next Friday. BSG Party at our place!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]