Thursday, May 10, 2007

 

Today


So I biked to work again today. Took a different route which I thought was faster but ended up taking the same amount of time. Only downside is that there a few more slight inclines.
On Tuesday I have class at the Lincoln Park campus. I got to class earlier and since I usually don't get home from class till after 9:30, I tried to eat a snack prior. I went into McDonalds and orders one of those snack wraps. While standing there I looked to my right and saw this letter taped to the wall. Sorry its such a crappy picture it was from my cell phone. Basically is says to keep your receipt otherwise they won't give you your food unless you show your receipt. However there were numerous mispelling. Some words needed to be switched around. Just like as if I wrote it myself. They fixed it by crossing the bad parts and writing what it should say about it. Then I noticed another one on another pillar. Same issue. The dumb part is that is was just a normal piece of yellow paper taped to the wall. I could not believe that they would not spend the extra $0.20 to fix it and print new piece. I am not always a person that believes image is everything but sometimes if you let even the small things slip then I will say that it just doesn't look good.

Comments:
from Captain Word Sleuth himself! 'nuff said ;)
 
Dave - hills are GOOD. Especially if you're riding to work for health reasons (if not for other reasons). Embrace the burn! :)

I rode the fixie from our rental to the new house for lunch (and to do some work) today. Now THOSE hills hurt. :) But it's a good hurt.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]