Tuesday, April 24, 2007

 

New Bushism

Yesterday on the Tonight show they talked about a great quote that Bush gave recently. I figured I would post it for everyone. Good thing this guys is running our country.

He said God “is constantly searching our hearts and minds. He’s kind of like Santa Claus. He knows if you’ve been good or if you’ve been bad.”

I am not even sure where to go with this one. Do I then say that Bush believes God is an imaginery figure. That I might actually agree on though it does then go against most of what Bush has ran on in the past.

Do you think God checks his list twice, just like Santa Clause?

Comments:
I think Bush is delusional. If anyone is talking to him, it's sure not God. Either that, or he's sure not listening very well.
 
I'm not sure Bush realizes Santa Claus is not real. That might explain a few things...
And that's probably who talks to him. I bet he loves sitting on Santas lap!
 
When will everyone realize that there is no God, but really the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy that run the show. Bush is one of the worst public speakers of all time. I just hope he uses the phrase, "a 1000 points of light" at some point in time.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]