Tuesday, February 6, 2007

 

You can take this to the bank



After all the talk for the past few months, I finally took all my coins to the bank. Being the jackass that I am, I made sure that he only dumped one bottle at a time so I could figure out how much was in each bottle. This had become a conversation topic a long time ago at my house with some of the guys.

The clear and brown motts bottles weighed 10.4 lbs.
The OJ bottle was close to being full and weighed 19.2
I only weighed two of the penny things that I don't remember off hand how much they weighed but the numbers are at home so I will post them later.
Guess how much was in the different jars and how much money all of the jars are worths. I will post the answer in a few days. Closest to the actual numbers wins nothing.


Here is a picture of all the coins I brought it.


Labels:


Comments:
Give us the weights on those penny containers! :)

When do you deposit the beasts?!
 
Already deposited all of them. I wanted to see what people think before I post the results.
 
I need the weights on the penny containers!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]